Saturday, 4 July 2009

1st July 2009

1st day of the month, new beginning... Counting down for my 1st day of work. . .
Am excited yet worried. Happy yet sad. Looking forward yet hoping time flies slow. Excited because it's my 1st time working as a timepiece sales associate but worried that i can't cope with it. Happy that i finally found a job but sad that my tai tai life ended, no more late nights & waking up @ 1pm. Looking forward to a new challenge but hoping that time flies slowly so that i can sleep longer. Haha. Contradicting aren't i? Hmmm...
Anyway i was suppose to meet Sotong baby for our eyebrow embroiderytoday @ Bishan #1 saloon. Alot of people went there to do and everybody had to queue for 6mths before we can have our eyebrow done. But last min Sotong baby said she is worried & scare as she never did embroidery before so i told her than don't go. I'll go 1st if she sees that mine is ok than she go & do. Cause i don't want her to do & than regret.
At 1st i thought of taking a cab go but the min i thought of the Jam at CTE, Surcharge of the cab & stupid ERP i decided to take MRT. Save time, Save $$$. Haha typical house wife lo. Clock is ticking and i am running late, started to regret that i took MRT as i didn't even know where that place is. What if they says that i m late for my appointment than don't let me do? SHIT!!!!
When i reached the saloon, so many people was waiting there, no wonder they didn't even call to check if i am reaching or not when i was late for 15mins. Despite being late, i still have to wait for 45mins for my turn. My heart race when i lay on the bed, i am so scare that when she starts to use the needle & poke me i will scream so loudly that all the customer will be scared away by me. Haha...
Well i didn't shout. It was painful but bearable, it makes me wonder why women are so "fan jian", paying people to torture us. Haha... A young girl beside me kept asking me"Jie Jie, is it painful?" and i feel like answering her:"YES YES YES!!!" Hahahahahaha but i can't if not the lady boss will sure kick my ass. So i comfort her:"No la, it's not. Don't worry"
Hmmm, overall i am quite satisfied with my new eyebrow but i must really says that the waiting time is too long. 45mins for the wait & the job is done within 15mins. Hope that when i go back for my touch up no need to wait for so long again....
While waiting for Dar Dar to pick me up, a lady approached me and ask me for donation. Although i know that most of these company are fake but i simply cannot reject her. I always tell myself, i did my part to help those in needs but if these company is really taking our advantage than it's their fault. Hmm i'm just a kind hearted girl, haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment