Wednesday, 1 July 2009

30th June 2009


My new experiment. Majolica Majorca Lash Bone, Lash Gorgeous Wing & Skin Lingerie OD control

Yucks... My dinner... Not nice at all.


Dar's yummy dinner... Duck meat...



My new gel nails with shinning glitter inside it...

Had my gel extension today, i feel that my manicurist's standard has drop. But i'm still stuck with 7pedi & 8 mani so i decided to ask Dar along the next time, faster use finish than find better 1...
While waiting for Dar to fetch me, i went to Watsons for a walk. Than something caught my eye, Majolica Majorca, sub brand of Shiseido. Hmmm... never use before so decided to give it a try. Dar always say, i can use cheap shampoo, eat cheap food but my facial products & make up all very expensive. So i am going to prove him wrong. Cheap brand from watson i also can use. Haha
Went to Vivo Sakae for our dinner, the food i order doesn't taste nice but i still force myself to finish it. Yucks. After dinner we went to Toy R Us and bought toys for the kids again. Dar always buy toy for them until the kid's play room is already full of toys. Haha.
I did a good deed today but it's suppose to be a secret so i can't tel anybody. But i feel extremely happy. Just hope that everything will turns out fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment